Last updated February 13, 2015
- Providing your personal information to a website.
- II. Notice
- How we collect, use and share your personal information.
- III. Choice
- Selecting which communication you receive from us.
- IV. Access
- Making changes to the use of your personal information.
- V. Security
- How we protect your personal information.
- VI. Customer service and recourse
- VII.Making contact with lollyburst.net
- Getting in touch with us.
When you visit any website, you are providing a range of personal information to the owners of the website about your visit, depending on what actions you take. This is also the case on lollyburst.net. You should always understand the privacy policies on any website when supplying information during your use of the website. You should always ask if the site does not make the necessary information available to you.
We will only use the information you send to us during your visit for the purposes of internal tracking. This includes the activities of making lollyburst.net effective for you to use and making appropriate responses to your requests for information and other features or services. Unless specifically mentioned, we do not use your personal information for any other reason. We will never sell your information to a third party, and we will never give a third party access to your information.
- Information you make available to us
- When you visit lollyburst.net, we make a record of the Internet provider’s domain name and country that you visited from (e.g., ‘aol.com’) and the course you take as you navigate from one page to another (i.e., “click stream” activity).
- Information requests and visitor registration
- When you use or register on the lollyburst.net website, we only collect personal information that you provide of your own accord. “Personal information” includes that which can identify you as a certain individual, such as your name or email. For those making affiliate agreements, this information may also include your name and company name. It is possible to browse our site without registering but you will need to register for the purpose of using certain features that we offer.
We use cookie technology on lollyburst.net as part of the statistical reporting on our website. A cookie is a small piece of information delivered by a website that is saved to your hard disk by the browser on your computer. It contains information used by a website to make your experience more personal (e.g. rotating profiles on the lollyburst.net home page) and to gather statistical data, such as which pages are visited, what is downloaded during your experience, the domain name and country of the internet provider that you have come from (e.g. ‘aol.com’, or ‘umich.edu’), and addresses of those websites you have visited just before, and after, coming to lollyburst.net. Nevertheless, we do not associate any of this information with you as an individual. Only an aggregate measure is taken. Cookie information allows us to follow your “click stream” activity (i.e., how visitors navigate our site as they move from page to page). It is important to note that cookies never capture your individual email address or any of your private information.
We also operate standard Web server log files to assist in counting visitor numbers and analyzing our website’s technical capability. This information is used to establish how many people visit lollyburst.net, enable us to organize the pages for the best usability, make the website suitable for your browser, and ensure that our pages are working at their full potential. Although we collect information on site traffic we do not record information on particular visitors to our site, which means that no information about you as an individual is retained or used.You are able to browse the website without cookies by configuring your browser to reject all cookies, or to give you warning when a cookie is set. However, because every browser is different you should refer to the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
- Information you provide and how we use it
The information you provide to us is used in several ways:
- Organize the website for the best possible usability
- Satisfy your requests for features and services
- Tailor your website browsing experience
- Notify you about special offers and other features (if you wish to get such notices)
- Manage your account and preferences
- Analyze your use of the website, features and services to make improvements
- Detect and protect against fraudulent transactions and other suspicious website activity
- Resolve your questions or enquiries
- Use of email, mailing databases, and other services
When you send an email to us for any reason, your email address is used to acknowledge your comment and/or reply to your enquiry. For this reason, we store both your communication and our response in case we need to communicate with you further.lollyburst.net may also send you a mix of other daily email communication including newsletters, profile update information, and special offers aimed at your interests.
- Following links to other websites
- How we share the Information collected
Service providers: We may share the information you provide to us with external companies who assist us in delivering the products and services we offer. For example, we may cooperate with an external company to: (a) Oversee a customer information database; (b) help us in sending out emails; (c) help us with direct marketing and collection of data; (d) assist us with storage and data analysis; (d) prevent fraudulent activity; and (e) deliver other services aimed at making the most of our business potential. It is our stipulation that these external companies must agree to keep all information confidential and use information we share only to carry out their duties according to agreements between us.
Business partners: We may provide information to specially selected external companies when we consider their services or products to be of interest to you.
Changes in business: We may transfer or share a copy of your personal information in cases where lollyburst.net or one of its properties, affiliates, or subsidiaries is part of a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling part of its assets.
Compliance with the law: When legally required we may give access to your personal information in order to meet the requirements of any police investigation or other legal activity, to protect against the contravention or unauthorized use of our website, to limit the legal liability of our company, and to defend our rights or protect the rights, security, or property of visitors to our website or the wider public.
- Age Restrictions
- Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to use our website and our services are not targeted at children under the age of 18. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we receive from users we believe to be aged 18 or under will be removed from our database.
You can decide which correspondence to receive from us in accordance with our policy on freedom of choice and opting out. lollyburst.net may regularly send emails to you that give information on updates, new features, and special offers connected with our website. You can decide to stop getting these emails whenever you wish. To stop receiving these emails you can click the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of each email you receive or alternatively email us at email@example.com.
IV. Access to your details
If you have a member account on our website, you can use the following instructions to change the use of your personal information.
- Editing your information
To change or delete your personal information, please carry out these instructions:
- Log into your account
- Click the profile thumbnail at the top right hand corner of the lollyburst.net main page
- Select My Profile
- Edit your personal information
- Click Save.
You may also send a request to our Customer Support Team and they can make the changes.
We are dedicated to protecting the personal information we collect from you and ensure all security measures are taken to make this happen. lollyburst.net operates firewalls and has implemented all necessary security measures at its physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or modification of information that you have provided to us by using our website.
lollyburst.net has secure certificates from VeriSign and McAfee that show the website is approved, fully tested, and certified by these two expert security systems. This means that you are safe from any viruses, identity theft, spyware, fraudulent credit card activity, spam, and internet scams on our website.
VI. Customer service and recourse
- What happens when you get in touch
Please be advised that whenever you send any information to us relating to any lollyburst.net services, you agree to lollyburst.net’s processing of this information in the United States/Russia in order to provide the services you are using.
VII. Making Contact with lollyburst.net Click Contact Us by e-mail
Or phone us on this number:
+1 (800) 844-3978 Registered addresses: Dating.com Group Limited 2, Sir Аugustus Ваrtоlо Str Та’ Хbiex XВX 1091, Мaltа